Thursday, December 22, 2011

BRIGHTNESS DAWN

Dear Internets,



Since we're well into the millennium and not yet living on the moon, I have a new vision for space attire of the year 3000. Forget about the bulky space suits, fish bowl helmets and accordion metallics. I'm certain we'll have the whole Oxygen thing sorted by then so lets seek inspiration from our surroundings.


I vote we task Setareh Mohtarez with Space attire of the future, she has such a way with colour, movement & structure...or you could buy me something from the Brightness Dawn collection & I'll just test it out here on earth?







 ♥ pixelhazard
is a space monkey

10 comments:

Johanna said...

OMG! I just did a similar post to do...twins separated at birth?! Love!

Francesca R said...

I love them! Very creative!

Melanie Alexandra said...

I'm loving your idea of the future. These are gorgeous!

Miss Kwong said...

its really very very special. all the dresses are futuristic and colourful.
with that cutting and structures.
hard to carry but really works of art!

follow u now x

Follow me on:
Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

devishanty said...

holy shit. i want the first and fourth dress!

Elle Sees said...

this is just stellar! i'm just floored.

Punctuation Mark said...

those are definitely out of this world!

Andrea said...

love them all!

ediot said...

oh my, how amazing are these garments! love them
and the shots with the vibrant colors
thanks for sharing
hope you're having a great week
x

Reena Rai said...

Gosh, the prints are strikingly similar to Christopher Kane's galaxy collection!