Friday, January 13, 2012

HP ENTHUSIAST

Dear Internets,



I am a Harry Potter Geek...I have a mysterious harry potter cook book left presumably by house elves and a harry potter lap quilt someone made me, but since there are serious gaps in my HP book and DVD collection, I feel like a traitor in the geek badge. Lets call me a Harry Potter ENTHUSIAST then? So for all those moderately ashamed HP enthusiasts, you're really enjoy the exibit going on at the powerhouse museum in Aus. For the geeks: 'you are gonna loose your sh*t!'

Get put into a house by the sorting hat, see the hogwarts express and wander through Hagrids humble abode. Harvel at all this presented, picked and portrayed while you wish you could take photos.



The best bit was, I was in very good company- a fellow HP enthusiast & someone who had never read a book, never watched a movie but seemed interested none the less. The best bit is, the ticket grants you access to the rest of the museum too.


There's a lace exhibit that's pretty rad. It made me wish I had the talent or the wallet for hand made lace. Anyone want to make me a gown? If yes, blink then giggle at the image below I found on fb

♥ pixelhazard
enthusiast extrodinairre

12 comments:

devishanty said...

whoah neville and malfoy are hot!

SomeKindOfStyle said...

ha, how fun.. only saw the first two parts of the movie .. I know ;)

Niina - It seems pretty obvious. said...

I would love to go to a HP exhibit! Looks like so much fun :) I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Francesca R said...

I am not afraid to say that I love HP too!

yiqin; said...

i love your necklace <3

vigilant lense said...

cool blog!!

http://vigilantlense.blogspot.com/
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3273128/vigilant-lense

xoxo Kellz* said...

loveeeeeeeeeeee this post

Andrea said...

love them all & harry potter too :D

Johanna said...

I only read book 1 and I regret not finishing the series. I know the writing was amazing and now I have 0 time to read. Boo!

ediot said...

im not a harry potter fan. actually never read one of the books or seen a film yet..
you look cute, nice outfit

x

She's Dressing Up said...

Lovely outfit! Haha I love the last pic!

Miss Kwong said...

i want that skirt!
my fav colour x

Follow me on:
Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion