Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A LITTLE FANCY

Dear Internets,


When was the last time you got a little bit fancy? I don't mean ball gowns and high heels...just a little fancy, a pearl collar here, black bow tie there, red lips everywhere! It's in the the details baby. Now fess up, when was the last time? Lets make it tomorrow shall we?


[ pic 1 of Pixel : black tank top - Kmart | pearl collar - so good | black bow tie - left at a Halloween party | red lippy - MAC ]
[ pic 2 of sarahteaa : shirt - thrifted | necklace - agent ninety-nine | red lippy - limecrime ]


 ♥ pixelhazard
has fat lips & I cannot lie

5 comments:

SomeKindOfStyle said...

fabulous drops of coloring on the images! love the necklace! x

devishanty said...

wow love the color in the photo with red lips! how you made it like that? :)

LittleMissL said...

People totally should get fancy more often!

I for one this year have told myself I WILL wear lipstick more often, because no matter what others think, sometimes you feel better in yourself for being that little bit more 'fancy'.

Happy Hump Day x

Manmeet Sachdev said...

love your pics :)

Diana Mieczan said...

What a great images:) LOVE. Kisses, my dear