Friday, February 10, 2012

PAY IT FORWARD

Dear Internets,

I never invisaged writing the following sentence BUT - The 'pay in forward' concept is a little like communism : Idealistic, misunderstood and not built realistically for fairness or the long term benefit of all. Then again, some of those things describe me; crazy idealistic me sooooo why not PAY IT FORWARD?'


For the first 3 people who comment with the words "PAY IT FORWARD" I will make/revamp-ify/purchase(if i'm suffering from creative block) something and send it to you. You should then, by some means of social media (blog, twitter, facebook etc.) pay it forward and offer the same service for 3 other individuals.
It doesn't need to be expensive, just done with joy. Wouldn't it be a lovely way to start the year?

♥ pixelhazard
thanks Zoe for the lovely idea

10 comments:

Hello Naka said...

PAY IT FORWARD!

I love the concept of this post :)

tsardust said...

I would do this if my readership was more than 2 people (and would expect to receive a Happy Lemon beverage from you!)

pixelhazard said...

what about your facebook ship tsardust?! OOO am I one of the 2?

MosaMuse said...

very nice!
xo
MosaMuse

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

tsardust said...

Sending random things to people I know would be nowhere near as fun as sending stuff to random Internet people!

Keep me posted about your Japan plans. I'm definitely keen on revisiting that crazy place.

Cafe Fashionista said...

PAY IT FORWARD! :)

Haruka (Nancy) Jiang said...

Hey :D

I actually fail at eating fruits too. I have this terrible habit of buying fruits and forgetting about them. =.=

I'm trying though! I buy 1 type of fruit for the week and leave them on the table where I can see them so I can remember to eat them!
Plus I have a habit of buying bananas. Next to oranges, they're the easiest fruit to peel LOL. (I don't count apple cuz I don't like skin =.=)

mad love,
Haruka

krystin. said...

Thanks for the comment. Great idea here!

- xx

FOSSILEYES.BLOGSPOT.COM

.sabo skirt. said...

Nice post!:) Interesting!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Johanna said...

I love the pay it forward concept - I am a big believer in it now that I am all mature and stuff (read: old)