Thursday, February 16, 2012

PINTEREST ON TOP

Dear Internets,


So I have a request, if anyone wants to indulge me? I'd like to join the big bright visual world of PINTEREST but am plagued with the curse of impatience. That being said, if anyone would be so kind as to fast track the process with an invitation, that would be splendiferous! See how I shameless use this cute little amigurumi to propel my cause. This guy, along with many adorable others can be found at amigurumikingdom on etsy complete with bodies if you so wish. I know this is definately beyond my talents to recreate!

(+)
If anyone out there still like snail mail and would like to pay it forward: Comment with the words "PAY IT FORWARD" I will make/revamp-ify/purchase(if i'm suffering from creative block) something and send it to you. You should then, by some means of social media (blog, twitter, facebook etc.) pay it forward and offer the same service for 3 other individuals.


♥ pixelhazard
a little obsessive

7 comments:

krystin. said...

I'll invite you, defo. Just need deets.

- xo

FOSSILEYES.BLOGSPOT.COM

Cafe Fashionista said...

LOVE that picture! :)

MosaMuse said...

such a cute photo! good luck with pintrest.
btw.. i love the glasses in ur profile pic!
xo
MosaMuse

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

drollgirl said...

this is cute! if will invite you to pinterest!

krystin. said...

Just sent you a Pinterest invite. Let me know if it doesn't come through for some reason and I will resend. (:

- xo

FOSSILEYES.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello Naka said...

i've never heard of that website it looks pretty cool though :) i look forward to your email too :)

Lysa said...

Tres mimi!!!!!!!! J adore ca!!!!!!
BIz
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com