Sunday, February 5, 2012

THIERRY-IZE

Dear Internets,

Firstly: Happy rest of the week!

Secondly: I've always been rather tough on my sunnies. Before you start conjuring up images of my backing over my innocently lined up sunglasses with an acme steamroller, let me explain my affliction. I am short sighted, and as such, have always preferred prescription sunglasses. Many a times I have bought lovely sunglasses and have wondered around blind as a bat, suffering for fashion. It didn't help that back in the day options were significantly more limited. These days I am enjoying the flexibility of prescription sunnies. Maybe I ought to give a Thierry Lasry pair a shot. There are just pretty enough to win me over. What do you think? I predict a few hours of sun this weekend that warrant a purchase.

♥ pixelhazard
staring through the glare

4 comments:

SomeKindOfStyle said...

adore that selection of sunglasses...

Perhaps still wanna enter my 'Karl Giveaway!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2012/01/karl-lagerfeld-net-porter-collection.html

Adam said...

nice shades

yiqin; said...

the last pair is AMAZING

Diana Mieczan said...

The first pair is totally amazing:) Have a great one, darling. xo