Friday, March 16, 2012

BANG BANG!

Dear Internets,


I like the paranoid fickle girl that I am, I recently grabbed a pair of sissors and cut into my hair, just above the eyebrows. Now a word of warning, I'm a firm believer in a steady hand and a blunt fringe but you should probably never cut your own hair at 6:30 am before rushing to work. Thank you captain obvious!


I'm not certain I like it just yet and I did have to do the walk of shame to a hairdresser who charged $5 to straighten my efforts without so much as a scornful scoff (thank you, I appreciate it in my sheepish state!) . At least I am wearing orange to show my support for "say no to bully day". Somehow in my brain the those two things cancel each other out just like apples and fries cancel each other out in my belly.

But lets forget my blunders now! Lets look at net fodder from the week that has taken me away for real life!

♥ pixelhazard
thinks my toast is burning

5 comments:

drollgirl said...

omg, your hair looks FAB!!!!!!

it is always best to trust the professionals with the hair/scissors. i have learned that the hard way! lol

SJ said...

many times have i done the walk of shame to the hairdresser after cutting my own hair. sometimes you just need to do it that very second (even though you know it will probably be crooked).

i think it looks great, fringes/bangs are the best!

.sabo skirt. said...

Great photos...

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

samecookiesdifferent said...

this nailpolish is damn hot ;)
X
the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Melanie Alexandra said...

The hair cut looks fantastic on you! Don't fret...it's really pretty :) Great set of links here, too! I really wanna try the pie cupcakes, haha. Pi day is long gone, but you definitely don't need pi day for pie :)

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com