Friday, March 9, 2012

FRIDAY ROUNDUP

Dear Internets,

As some of you are aware, I have been participating in the #marchchallenge ;trying to do something new every day of march. I hope we can have more people join in. Click the stamp on the left to find out more. I've been updating on TWITTER & FACEBOOK so joing in the conversation

Day 1: Operation slow down the day -exercised while over looking a world famous race track and then had a warm relaxing bath, all before work. I also actually invested time eating a hot breakfast while seated!

Day2: make up swap with little sis.1 girls trash is another girls treasure + scored a gorgeous coral lippy

Day 3: indoor rock climbing & hosting a pancake breakfast- gingerbread, blueberry and chocolate pancake heaven

Day 4: ate a golden volcano bun and wore zebra nail stickers
Add me on twitter. I'd love to hear what you've been doing in March!

Dar 5: 2 course lunch eaten in reverse order

Day 6: try something new - black rice sushi

Day 7: Stop and eat lunch with no technology - very awkward

Day 8: Give my first cooking class




Day 9: Drink bubble tea with a crazy amount of toppings & try something different for my blog = My favourite thing to do on a monday is find exPress-o's friday round up. The great collection of stuff she seems to find over the period of a week seems astounding but if I really thought about it, I'm sure there's plenty of lovely things I could share with you too, so here goes:


♥ pixelhazard
trying to dream up new ideas

8 comments:

MosaMuse said...

i like ur challenge... good luck!
i need to do this myself. btw... i always wanted to do indoor rock climbing
xo
MosaMuse

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

Adam said...

I do #7 all the time

drollgirl said...

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA! and i applaud you for doing something new each day of the month! it is so easy to get into a rut! so much better to experience new things at least some of the time!

and that picture? gorgeous.

Hello Naka said...

i lvoe the ice cream docs it seems like asuch a great challenge!

Lysa said...

Tr├Ęs jolie photo!!!
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

Tracey said...

Nice work on the March challenge so far ... I've been working my way steadily through different and new things too. You've reminded me that I also need to do an update post soon.

Oh, and I just added you on twitter ... :)

krystin. said...

Good luck with the challenge. Sounds so fun!

- xo

FOSSILEYES.BLOGSPOT.COM

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally adore your ideas and thank you so much for including exPress-o in your post. You are such a sweetheart and you totally made my morning. Btw: Now, I totally want to try the golden lava bun. Yum! Have a great Monday, sweetie.