As some of you are aware, I have been participating in the #marchchallenge ;trying to do something new every day of march. I hope we can have more people join in. Click the stamp on the left to find out more. I've been updating on TWITTER & FACEBOOK so joing in the conversation
Day 1: Operation slow down the day -exercised while over looking a world famous race track and then had a warm relaxing bath, all before work. I also actually invested time eating a hot breakfast while seated!
Day2: make up swap with little sis.1 girls trash is another girls treasure + scored a gorgeous coral lippy
Day 3: indoor rock climbing & hosting a pancake breakfast- gingerbread, blueberry and chocolate pancake heaven
Day 4: ate a golden volcano bun and wore zebra nail stickers
Add me on twitter. I'd love to hear what you've been doing in March!
Dar 5: 2 course lunch eaten in reverse order
Day 6: try something new - black rice sushi
Day 7: Stop and eat lunch with no technology - very awkward
Day 8: Give my first cooking class
Day 9: Drink bubble tea with a crazy amount of toppings & try something different for my blog = My favourite thing to do on a monday is find exPress-o's friday round up. The great collection of stuff she seems to find over the period of a week seems astounding but if I really thought about it, I'm sure there's plenty of lovely things I could share with you too, so here goes:
- Acid wash is so 2012
- Trying to dress like the US flag and still look bangin'?
- Oh Josephine! How can an appartment look this awesome
- New publications are fun to explore
- Are you calling me a shoe fanatic?
- Have you ever tried a Golden Lava bun?
- A guide to joining the social media scene
- This is so fun! Dance dance dance
- Sydney sider sustainability
- Mystery food adventure anyone?
- Ice cream coloured Docs
- For T-Rex sympathisers. Hilarious
- All music should be reviewed by cute kids!
trying to dream up new ideas