[picture above: PixelHazard]
We spent the day :
1. taking photos next to graffiti as it makes us look like we have greater photography skill
2. repeatedly visiting a make up store during closing hours only to press our noses to the glass & oogle their wares
3. eating strange flavoured icecreams
4. playing video games to prove our lack of had eye coordinateon
5. drinking happy lemon and pulling faces as our drink reviews
6. spill soup dumplings everywhere as we try to eat lunch.
7. now that we have the money trying to fit into ride we could fit into before but never had the coin for.
8. lusting over items in the claw machines with the intelligence to know the odds of us scoring one are not in our favour
9. taking stupid photos while pulling faces because if you pull a face, you look intentionally stupid, but if you don't you look unintentionally stupid, which is far worse.
More photos of this day to come in future posts. Trust me,you'd do well to pace yourself. The idiocy can be overwhelming in one bite
thinks it funny she had to
label herself in her own blog