Monday, March 5, 2012

SCHNITZEL WITH NOODLE

Dear Internets,

'Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings'....I take no issue with any of these lovely things (note: be a dear and imagine me singing those words will you?) and if someone were to buy me a cream coloured pony for my upcoming birthday, that would be just fab but otherwise, here are a few of my favourite things lately:

[An electric mixer. Kitchenaid is a little excy so maybe a Kenwood Patissier, shares the same retro racy looks of big brother KitchenAid -$349 - spotted at Myer]

[Donna Hay magazine subscription - 1 yr, 6 mags, endless inspirtation $49 - spotted at news agents]

[Frankie Mag - 6 mags a year $49 - spotted at morrison media: Easily my absolute favourite magizine & I have foolishly let my sibscription lapse. Naughty Naughty]


[Leona Edmiston Hangdbag - prices vary depending on piece, i'll except anything from her last collection. Not such a fan of the current collection, but that just means the stuff I like is on sale! - Spotted in Myer]


[Swarovski crystal earrings -bella clear $130]

[Singer vintage inspired modern sewing machine in sexy black]

[YSL touche eclat. everyone needs a little highlighting]

[Tickets to Lady Gaga? I am forever the optimist aren't I?]

Wow, I'm such a greedy girl with so many big ticket items :) I'll also except any MAC lippy (especially Russian Red, Diva or Quick Sizzle in Matte finish), any pair of whimsical eyelashes you can get your hands on or disturbingly zombie make up will also be accepted.

So remember, when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when you're feeling sad, simply remember to buy me my favourite things and then you won't feel so baaaaaa-aaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaad!

 ♥ pixelhazard
thinking wishfully

5 comments:

krystin. said...

Tickets to Lady Gaga are on my list too! Unfortunately, I have to wait 4 more months 'til the big 2-0...

- xx

FOSSILEYES.BLOGSPOT.COM

MosaMuse said...

really great photos!... i'll keep an eye out for ur pony!
xo
MosaMuse

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

SomeKindOfStyle said...

ha, adore all the stylish goodies..my grandma had an old classic Singer and adore Frankie Magazine as well! actually wanted to do feature about it to soon! ;) xoxo

Melanie Alexandra said...

Everything here is to die for. That bag and the sewing machine are my favorites. The details are perfect <3

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Hello Naka said...

love the closing line :p those magazines looks pretty funky :)