Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SHEIKE

Dear Internets,


Sometimes you don't go into a store for a while and BAHM! New line, new look and you can't believe you've been treating them like a friend of convence whom you only invest in when they're right in front of you. Yesterday I was far from home and decided to take the opportunity to wander the entrancing mirrored halls of the Westfield tower in Sydney. where I stumbled into the Sheike store.


In my mind Sheike is where I go for chiffon dresses to wear to weddings, but I was bowled over by all the gorgeous colour and work wear. Wouldn't it be nice to see more of these dotted amongst the black suits. I want me some!



♥ pixelhazard
seeing colours

9 comments:

Hello Naka said...

love the jackets, not sure if i could pull it off though XD

Arden said...

I am loving a really bright colored jacket, these are amazing. xx

Angie said...

so bright and great for the warmer weather! i found you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :) can't wait to see more outfits

it would make me happy if you visited too!
pandaphilia style

Rebekah Wing. said...

amazing pieces :) love the colourful jackets!
really nice blog!

xoxo

http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean - I hadn't gone into Pac Sun in so long and all of a sudden they had cute stuff! lol

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Magnet said...

Hmm.. interesting, the bright pink blazer is nice :)

M said...

love the pink blazers!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Melanie Alexandra said...

Oh my gosh...these colors are spectacular. Especially that bottom middle one. So, so perfect!


Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Rudy said...

Thank you for your recommendation.I want to tell you True Religion Outlet store is also a good choice.