Monday, March 26, 2012

WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Dear Internets,

I spotted a gorgeous gold Michael Kors watch on the wrist of a friend the other day and grew lustful. I've backed down from the large 'man-size' watches for a demure small equivalent and today, I'm not quite sure why. Possibly under the misguided pretence that the watch maketh the lady but with such a slight frame, my friend managed to pull of the chunky man watch with beautiful class. Defy convention

[Michael Kors gold watch]

Now I'd usually put this round up on Friday but this friday I was date day and since then my internet has been mental so apologies for the delay.
♥ pixelhazard
procrastinating to the maximum!

5 comments:

Angie said...

that is one beautiful watch. the rose gold one is my fave MK. thanks so much for following :) i returned the favour! have a great week~

pandaphilia style

t said...

Nice watch!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

daisychain said...

that watch is amazing!

Magnet said...

I'm actually not a fan of the watch, sorry, I just can't get over my dislike of gold.

Musthave said...

Love it !!!

thanks for visit my blog , do you want to follow me ?


http://www.themusthave.net/

xoxo