Friday, April 27, 2012

GRAFITTI & ROUNDUPS

Dear Internets,

Looking for some Twitter 2 way communication? Yeah me to. Just leave your twitter handle in the comments box & I'll look you up ;)









Sometimes the art we find around us,the kind we mostly ignore (you must remember) is the kind that has no admission fee. Welcome to the streets of Melbourne, Australia - No air plane ticket required!

Speaking of pretty things in Australia- here's my net round up for the week, largely featuring Aussie designers and their wares





♥ pixelhazard
pities the fool

13 comments:

Mira said...

Love those pictures!

Jane Quigley said...

Great pictures of amazing graffiti!

Joseph Dang said...

I love the streets of Melbourne!

jas said...

great pics

http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/

Adam said...

cool art

Laureen Gazio said...

I spent three amazing month in Melbourne, your photos reminds me it so much.
Great pics !

lucia m said...

wow! looks good!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Great shots! Amazing artworks! X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

NaNa said...

awesome pics hun, makes me wanna go to melbs again!!! thanks for sharing the pics hun <3

love from the NANA girls xoxo

Tessa: said...

Love the graffiti! So inspirational!

lauren carney said...

How awesome is Melbourne for street art?
I love that you can end up getting lost and side tracked in beautiful alley ways with stuff like this up for all to see.
Fantastic photos ! x

lexi said...

that dragon is very cool

vintage process said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!