Friday, April 13, 2012

SPACE ROUNDUP

Dear Internets,

DO YOU KNOW ANY GOOD PLACES TO SHOP IN MELBOURNE? I have a short trip there & no clue, but onto other things...


When I saw the Solestruck subject 'Jeffrey Campbell X Black Milk' in my inbox, I was expecting my purse to groan at the shoegasm about to be unleashed. Black Milk are my absolute favourite brand for all things leggings and swimsuits and Jeffrey Campbell enables me to be monstrously tall but delightfully glittery at the same time. So as I waiting for the e-mail to load, feeling time stretch endlessly before me, as though in the days of dial up internet, I was surprised to find myself not lusting after these babies. The nebular/galaxy theme has permeated my brain so thoroughly, I'm not sure good is going to cut it. I need to be more discerning with my options and only invest in the awesome. Can you image my wardrobe filled only with space themed clothes...actually, that would be AWESOME!!!

♥ pixelhazard
wants to play the xylophone

8 comments:

Adam said...

cool shoes

Laura said...

This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

!♥ MIMI said...

black milk is rly on their game so far. love the little photos they post of random girls wearing their stuff on facebook! always makes my day when i see em. if only i could afford some of their shizz...

// SOYCONFESSIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

MosaMuse said...

nice post! love the 1st ones!
xo
MosaMuse.blogspot.com

Agnieszka Guerrero Olesinska said...

Amazing shoes and cool blog!!
Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Lysa said...

Whaou!
Jeffrey Campbell
I am fun!!!
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

Shawna Hynes said...

I think I agree with you; though these are obviously awesome shoes, I think galaxy clothing items work best & are a better investment. Galaxy maxi/midi dresses are my favourite :)

<3 Shawna
Serpentine Streets

Mary said...

DUDE. SPACE PRINTS ARE THE BEST. Not gonna lie, a wardrobe full of galaxy print clothes is one of my dreams.

I love Black Milk's dresses and I bet you'd look amazing in them! xx