DO YOU KNOW ANY GOOD PLACES TO SHOP IN MELBOURNE? I have a short trip there & no clue, but onto other things...
When I saw the Solestruck subject 'Jeffrey Campbell X Black Milk' in my inbox, I was expecting my purse to groan at the shoegasm about to be unleashed. Black Milk are my absolute favourite brand for all things leggings and swimsuits and Jeffrey Campbell enables me to be monstrously tall but delightfully glittery at the same time. So as I waiting for the e-mail to load, feeling time stretch endlessly before me, as though in the days of dial up internet, I was surprised to find myself not lusting after these babies. The nebular/galaxy theme has permeated my brain so thoroughly, I'm not sure good is going to cut it. I need to be more discerning with my options and only invest in the awesome. Can you image my wardrobe filled only with space themed clothes...actually, that would be AWESOME!!!
- Evil twin velvet galaxy leggings
- Not another brand to covet! Your eyes lie feat galaxy print
- Black Milk are making galaxy dresses? My wallet is so screwed
- Evil twin, not always a bad thing
- Typoshop are having a cute photo a day comp
- Is it bad of me to hate Anne Hathaway's new pixie cut?
- I want this red foil top.Not sure why
- Harajuku fashion walk, looks so fun!
- Love this 'happy birthday to me' editorial
wants to play the xylophone