Friday, May 18, 2012

HAIR REVAMP

Dear Internets,


My hair has gone from being endlessly long to dramatically short. The change was so drastic that my hair dresser accidentally hung up on a client from the sheer excitement of me saying "do whatever you like, cut it all off or something !". Yeah that's how I roll! It's about shoulder length now and I must admit, I've started to get bored again & Mr Mo misses my long locks.

HOW SHALL I COLOUR MY SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR?

While you ponder the above important life questions, I shall fill your minds with inspiration via links



♥ pixelhazard
wan't a do-over this week

5 comments:

daisychain said...

Oh hair issues. Story of my life!

StephieB said...

Surprise us! Stephie x

Adam said...

I like the artificial colors in hair

Laureen Gazio said...

Love this color on hair !

Kirsten said...

How cool that you said that to your hairdresser, I don't think I'd have the courage to say that, haha. Curious about what colour your're gonna choose :) Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day! XX