Thursday, May 24, 2012

QUICKIE

Dear Internets,


A cold snap has suddenly come over most of the south coast of Australia which is rather unfortunate because I dressed for the beautiful sunny days I have learnt to accept (as you can see above). There have been a few posts on the internets about dressing for work without compromising your personality so I thought I'd given you a quick picture of what I wear, with a few amendments. The Bardot moehair top with pearl detail in generally tucked into my ASOS net skirt which though often knee length, I have 'mullet-ized'. The suede ankle boots are an all surprise weather staple. 


How do you bring your style to a work outfit?

 ♥ pixelhazard
playing with image manipulation

8 comments:

Flair byBrandi said...

Love your blog! Hope you will visit mine too! Let me know if you want to follow each other!

http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

esteephs said...

Lovely photos :D

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cute blog!


x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

StephieB said...

Great image bit I can't believe you are not cold. I can't beoieve how much the weather has changed here in the past week. It's uggs and a cardie for me!

Stephie x

Victoria said...

You look stunning :) I think is very important not to lose your persoanlity even when you have to dress smart to go to work! Great look :)

Clara Turbay said...

great combinations and new proposals

lisa signorini said...

I checked your blog and I like it so much!
Visit my fashion blog and if you want we can follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin!!
I'm waiting for u!
Have a great Saturday!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Agnieszka Guerrero Olesinska said...

Such a cool photo, love this look
Kisses
Aga

Worlwide GIVEAWAY WITH SHEINSIDE!
Worlwide GIVEAWAY WITH SHEINSIDE!
Come and win!
www.agasuitcase.com