Monday, May 21, 2012

SHOW'N'SELL

Dear Internets,


Etsy is a great on-line medium where creative minds can sell their wares but I am definitely a tactile person and as much as I hug my computer screen, it's just not the same thing. Fortunately the Sydney Etsy team, 112 members strong are having 'Show'n'Sell' handmade market at a bar no less.World Bar in a harmonious marriage with The Wall put alcohol in your hands, art on your corneas and local DJ's at our eardrums. What a great place to bury the middle of the week.

 ♥ pixelhazard
is stone cold broke

10 comments:

Lysa said...

Like this!
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

jamie-lee said...

Wow that is very cool - I wish I didn't live across the ditch, otherwise I would definitely be making the effort to go :)

Mica said...

Wish I was in Sydney - that would be such a fun market to go to! :)

Dominika said...

Some people put up such wonderful things on Etsy, I wish I could live closer, I would definitely go to this market!

http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have only just recently gotten into the whole Etsy thing - I've been purchasing infinity rings from a seller there and I am hooked. Everything is so beautiful! :)

Mary said...

Cool! I wish that I could go and check it out :)

Victória said...

Love it, its so cool!
Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog!
This blog is amazing, following you!
Kisses.

http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

Pretty Little Lives said...

Great post!
Thank you for the comment you left on my blog!

Pretty Little Lives

MuffinCannibal said...

I loove this site, there are so many beautiful things :)

xoxo

Allison said...

Wow this event sounds so awesome! I wish I could go!! And thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com