The weekend is once again upon us and I hope you are able to take advantage of it. The sun has decided to grace us with it's fleeting presence so I might try and find myself an adventure like the lovely bandana clad Natalie Joos pictured below by JAK & JIL. Natalie is casting agent at Hercules magazine and a regular contributor to 'V' & 'the last' magazine. Quite the go getter and with gorgeous taste her adventures would make anyone jealous and possibly quite tired.
I know what you might be thinking, it's only Friday and you're still stuck doing something you have to do. Well to get you through that, as per my new weekend ritual, here are some mind fancies to keep you going:
- A poignant mini vid : The Invention of Love found through soy confessions twitter feed
- A hilarious spoof countesy of The Man Repeller & Portable
- REDROCK Flamingo Print shorts to combat the Hawaiian shirt in your life
- Your blog is your brand, have you found it yet?
- Maticevski 3 point symmetry on the fashion week runway
- For that dewy face in five minutes
- Fluro & leopard print shoes. I'm nuts but I want these!
- I ♥ tea & I ♥ cupcakes but tea in a cupcake?
- Fabliha of Inside In, Inside Out at the Brisbane Susie bubble talk (my review coming soon)
- HomeStyleFile's mother's day gift guide, for her home
- I'm so lazy to make this arm candy, but appreciation cost nothing
- Slutty brownies: a choc-a-holics one night stand
- Totoro Xstitch phone cover!
- Incredible glass flood
Things you may have missed on BrightGreenLaces.com
Sneezing x3 in a row