Friday, May 18, 2012

VINTAGE FAIR

Dear Internets,


Have you ever been to vintage fair? Its a vast magical place filled with well dressed people and clothing beyond my budgets constraints. Sarahteaa & I went for a little bit of an exploration and though it was quite novel, and our fingers thrilled over the different textured fabric and age of stitches on the racks of garments, we soon got depressed.


The shopping sprites had not smiled on us in favour and there's nothing more depressing that leaving a shopping expedition with nothing new, even if it is old but new to you. I did however, and rather unfortunately, develop an obsession with quality millinery which seems to have rubbed off on my little sister too. She kept having to crowbar me off the hat stands.




At least I got to torture you with my shoddy photos and we got to dress up for the privilege too!

♥ pixelhazard
has a head for hats

2 comments:

Shawna Hynes said...

I've never been to a vintage fair, but this one looks amazing! So many gorgeous pieces, I would probably get depressed if I left empty-handed as well haha

<3 Shawna
Serpentine Streets

Nora said...

Was that the Sydney's Love Vintage? I was there too!! I even walked for Bonnie Rose couture parade! Love the event, just so breathtaking!

Nora
Nora Finds