Tuesday, May 15, 2012

YEMON LELLOW

Dear Internets,


For you online shopping virgins, it can be quite a daunting thing to consider but living in Australia, we sometimes get our overseas fashion late or not at all. Though you cannot run your fingertips on the fabric or try it on ASOS.com with their size charts and free/cheap shipping has been a dream for me. Being able to shop the world and not have to spend more on postage than the actual items I'm purchasing was what sent me on this shopping spiral & can I be honest? I've never looked back! This bright lime maxi dress has got to be my favourite so far & it was on sale no less $40 WHOOP WHOOP!






 ♥ pixelhazard
mmm nutella pizza

12 comments:

FashionGeek said...

god i love it! so feminine yet edgy!
can't wait to see u on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Adam said...

I hear online shopping orders take forever for those oversseas. I had something come from Hong Kong once, it was painful to wait.

Mary said...

Love this outfit! You look amazinggg, from head to toe. Free shipping is also the greatest thing ever xx

daisychain said...

You look SO amazing xo

Victoria said...

Stunning look and style in here! :)

MOSAMUSE said...

niec outfit!! love the lellow!
xo
MOSAMUSE

MOSAMUSE.com

Pretty Little Lives said...

Pretty post! :)
Thank you for the comment you left on my blog!
x

Agnieszka Guerrero Olesinska said...

Amazing dress! i want one too!
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

omg wow that is so gorgeous! i love asos too! isnt it amazing? i actually just bought a cute hat off there and blogged about it!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

lexi said...

can't believe that dress was only $40!! it's beautiful :) and i hate paying shipping at all...i always look for free shipping codes hahaha and i must say i love how your photos look like they're straight from a magazine!

btw, i'm not sure if you've entered my 100 Follows Urban Decay Giveaway yet? I hope you do!

Sarah Annette said...

Wow I love that dress! You look gorgeous :)

Mira said...

STUNNING!