Saturday, June 9, 2012

CHERRYTREE RD

Dear Internets,

In a time where it is acceptable to steal from your boyfriend for personal gain ( and don't tell me this isn't true), I feel like we are missing something vital. Sure we've got girl boxers and boy leg undies to go with our boyfriend pants, our boyfriend shorts, boyfriend T's, jumpers and jackets but while he stands there shivering in the wake of early stages hypothermia, there is one thing we have overlooked.  His Jewellery, and for shame women! How could we forget something so vital?

Mr Mo. does not wear much jewellery. In fact I am constantly convincing him not to try breaking his wedding ring spinning record in the fear that it will disappear down a hole somewhere and end up being a rather dashing crown for a field mouse. Considering I am in his realm of influence and special occasions are coming up, perhaps it's up to me to peruse Cherrytree Road and pick out some lovely things for him. If he does spin his new Love or Hate fist ring, I can simply confiscate it in mock anger and wear it on my thumbs secretly revelling in my victory. Just try and tell me you wouldn't do the same while perusing their offerings.




 ♥ pixelhazard
adding layers to her outfit

7 comments:

contacto@2piezas.com said...

Preciosa pulsera.besos.

Adam said...

looks sweet

StephieB said...

Alas, I have no boy jewellery to steal either - maybe I will have to go shopping too?! Love the rings! Stephie x

Mica said...

they are lovely pieces! :)


AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Miabelle said...

Love that peaces!
Also your blog ;)
Following! <3
Can't wait to your visit
xoxo
The Land of Miabelle

Mary said...

Whoa, those rings are pretty cool! Cute post by the way, you made me smile the whole way through xx

Jacquii Lie said...

haha love this post honey....too funny! Loving the rings, would be a good choice especially for stealing ;)

xx
Couture Caddy