While the winter fog descends on Sydney, it's clearly also clouded my mind because I find myself increasingly lusting after things that scream "summer!" or "don't wear me in this blasted rain or you'll surely cry!!" or maybe even "hypothermia & wet socks ahead!". Fortunately, for the most part, the emotional side of my brain is louder and screaming "buy buy buy bitches!". The only solution to avoid complete shopping addiction is that list idea I introduced in this post. I've started listing all the things I would like and when I go mid year sale shopping, I'll treat my shopping basket like an exclusive club i.e. if it ain't on the list, it's not getting in!
Meanwhile there's nothing that says my list can't be as long as the wall of China so how about I start it & you can add some of your own huh?
1. & 3. H & M for water bikini, short and cropped top - shop for a good cause
2. a-morir 'phillips' pastel roses sunnies - $250
4. ASOS smooth collar necklace - $17
5. Betts Pink Sillhouette - $100
6. ASOS Oversized Tex Mex Skull Backpack (looks even better in real life! - $68
7. Cooee transluscent neon nut cuff - $? Let me know...so confused
why does it always rain on me?