Thursday, June 14, 2012

CLUB FOG

Dear Internets,

While the winter fog descends on Sydney, it's clearly also clouded my mind because I find myself increasingly lusting after things that scream "summer!" or "don't wear me in this blasted rain or you'll surely cry!!" or maybe even "hypothermia & wet socks ahead!". Fortunately, for the most part, the emotional side of my brain is louder and screaming "buy buy buy bitches!". The only solution to avoid complete shopping addiction is that list idea I introduced in this post. I've started listing all the things I would like and when I go mid year sale shopping, I'll treat my shopping basket like an exclusive club i.e. if it ain't on the list, it's not getting in!



Meanwhile there's nothing that says my list can't be as long as the wall of China so how about I start it & you can add some of your own huh?

1. & 3.  H & M for water bikini, short and cropped top - shop for a good cause
2.  a-morir 'phillips' pastel roses sunnies - $250
4. ASOS smooth collar necklace - $17
5. Betts Pink Sillhouette - $100
6. ASOS Oversized Tex Mex Skull Backpack (looks even better in real life! - $68
7. Cooee transluscent neon nut cuff - $? Let me know...so confused

 ♥ pixelhazard
why does it always rain on me?

28 comments:

Adam said...

cool stuff

Victória said...

Love it!These stuff are jus awesome!
Kisses.

http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

Fabliha said...

that neon bracelet looks amazing :)
xxx

'the fashion departement' said...

Number 3 is very cute :)
x

Zoe Concepción said...

Hey!Thanks for your comment! That cooee bracelet it's so damn gorgeous! Love it!
By the way, maybe you want to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc???????
xoxo

Nada Diaa said...

love the neon bracelet <3

thanks for your comment on my blog :) do you want to follow each other ? i am already following :)

www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

xoxo
Nada

Roberta said...

Thank you for your comment!
Follow each other?
www.robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

Mik said...

the short and cropped top are high on my list... too bad they seem to be sold out in my size :(

thanks for stopping by my blog. Follow each other?

xx
meinmode.blogspot.de

Juju said...

I am doing the same, a wish list to satisfy with sale...
thank you to visit me

www.prettytobehappy.com

Selena said...

i've GOT to get my hands on that neon bracelet

Just_Ur_Type said...

I love everything in your set!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment ;)
I'm your new follower and I really hope you'll follow back! xoxo
Stacy.

http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

Fashiable said...

Great items! Especially the backback and the neon bracelet!!

www.fashiable.nl

milana2078 said...

Thank you very much for your warm words! Very cool!)






http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

Gita said...

I totally dig those H&M swimwear and top - I hope this pieces will hit our stores as well. Nice picks!
OH, thanks for commenting, it sure means a lot. :)

xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

daisychain said...

J'adore that H&M bikini!

Shelly said...

I really love the swimwear!!! This is so vintage, I love the roses. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Much Love from ThePeppyMay

My New Official Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/thepeppymay

Sharane said...

such lovely pieces. thanks for stopping by my blog. would you like to follow each other?

thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

Vale ♥ said...

Lovely set ! That is a H&M swimsuit ? I want it so badly now ! And it's all because of you :-) great inspiration ! Kisses

Fashion and Cookies
If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
Twitter

Juneli said...

Lovely pieces! The floral printed swimwear are fab! Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours
fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

omgomgomg i need those sunglasses!
x


SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

Admirably Pretty said...

Damn you make me crave for summer! I want it all! ♥

Xo, Imke

bleufountain said...

Thanks for your comment!
Number 7 it's great :))

Maryam Maquillage said...

Those shades are EVERYTHING!!!

Ana Starikova said...

Great blog!so bright!Love it!Thanks so much for ur lovely comments!Let me know if u would like to follow each other!:))
Kisses,anamocca.blogspot.com

MOSAMUSE said...

loving #2,3,&7
cute post!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Those sunglasses are so freakin awesome its not even funny! xo

www.thedaileigh.com

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I love these swimsuits! They both have a retro feel to them which I am starting to love more and more.

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

BrigittaR said...

Number 3. Amazing. That's all.