Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CRAVE YOU

Dear Internets,


Why can't you crave me like the other boys do? The stare at me while I stare at you. Why can't I keep you safe as my own. One moment I have you the next you are gone



This song has been dancing around in my head and I couldn't for the life of me think why. Perhaps it's because  it most accurately reflects the relationship I'm having with fashion....and I say fashion instead of clothes because it is unbridled and all inclusive like a 70's hippie. Everywhere I go, I see hats, belts, shoes, pants, tops, skirts, shorts and jackets that I must absolutely have. 

[ jacket - DIY | top - girl Express | pleather shorts - *shrugs* | chiffon jacket - stylestalker | shoes - Sportsgirl | bag - GUESS

With my renewed commitment to not buying low quality items at a whim, everything I've lusted after is on sale but still out of my grasp. I'm going to start making lists of what my wardrobe desires and only make purchases if it's on the list. How does that sound to you? Any chance an ornate ring and an 80's wolf /mirror body suit are on that list? Yeah I didn't think so.

 ♥ pixelhazard
I hear babies crying or is that my wishlist?

13 comments:

Soph. said...

Sounds like a good plan. I'm sure you'll be fine :) I love that sheer floral cape/kimono you have one underneath!

Xox Soph

confetti said...

What a crazy cool outfit! You pull it off so week!

xx

Adam said...

nice outfit

Maria V @CrashingRed said...

That is such a great idea! I usually compile wish lists and then wait till things that I want go on sale!
Because so much pretty stuff these days, you know? and no money!!! LOL

Love your look, honey!!

Maria
xx

Mica said...

love your chiffon jacket, it's beautiful :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Mary said...

Ah, this song is so catchy! It's in my head now too. Anyway, your outfit is so interesting! I really love how you paired the denim jacket with the chiffon one...

Wardrobe lists sound amazing as well! *Especially* if things like 80s wolf/mirror body suits are on them xxx

Kaleido Mind said...

can't believe that jacket is diy!

yiqin; said...

the denim jacket is <3

MOSAMUSE said...

work it! loving the pix!!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

I'm Sydney. said...

haha! good plan. I just sifted through my closet and am now binging myself and thinking, before I pick up anything at a store: "is this totally, 100% necessary??!"

socialitedreams said...

ahhh, that bag is pure gorgeousness! i love it so much

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

wow amazing outfit!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

contacto@2piezas.com said...

Wao,que fotos tan tan chulas y el look muy acertado.besos.