Sunday, June 24, 2012

MELBOURNE. I. A.

Dear Internets,


Apologies for the one week hiatus. If it makes you feel better, I was drinking, eating, dancing, and shopping my way to more delicious blog fodder. If that just makes you angry, then I hope you can console youself in the fact that I have also been wearing eye-bags and crashing out in my hotel room bed with my jeans still on. 


To be honest, even with all that going on, I would still have posted was it not for the fact that my computer is a menace right now and you [dear internets] seem to not want to stay connected. Maybe it's because I haven't accepted you FB friend request? *lol*


Jokes aside, some of you may know I have been away in melbourne where the alley-ways always seem to lead to a trendy bar instead of the punget scent of bin juice. Celebrating, posing awkwardly near inanimate objects between shopping and frequenting themed eateries seems to be a way of life here and upon review of Melbourne trip photos


Those who have yet to travel Melbourne or Australia for that matter. Here's a little taste of what you can expect, brought to you by Pixel Hazard and little sister sarahteaa.


On a completly different note: I'm selling a new Nikon Coolpix L120 here . Getting sorted for technology upgrade. As you can tell, I desperately need one!


 [Pixel hazard feat MIA shirt, DIY transformers necklace & cue skirt]


 ♥ pixelhazard
whimpering at her skin fail

23 comments:

norafinds said...

Love that skirt, what a great one! You should check out Sasha Rose, she does awesome carpet-print shorts like that!

Nora
Nora Finds

bleufountain said...

Great dress and orange skirt :))

Vic said...

Awesome style! I am in love with the denim jacket- Is it vintage?

http://raisingbeauty.blogspot.com/

Hello Naka said...

i love your outfits, i wish i was out having fun :p

yiqin; said...

you look amazig <3

Magna said...

Great photos, I love the looks.
Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

xx

Roberta said...

Great Pics!
Love the first one!
Have a great day!
http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es/

BrigittaR said...

Great colours. x

Cindy C. said...

You've got AMAZING atyle <33 I love ALL the outfits :D Definitely following you! (:

xoxo,
Cindy C.
http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

I love all of these outfits!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

HERDIANA SURACHMAN said...

so street style, the necklace also cool

Herdiana Surachman
DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

Andrea said...

These photos are SO cool, how did you find so many amazing backdrops?!

Mary said...

You both look fantastic - and I can't get over how amazing your hair looks. I need a new haircut asap after seeing this post! Melbourne looks pretty great too... I'm hoping to go there for a bit at the end of the year, what places would you recommend? xx

Mik said...

I like the last outfit the most! really cute

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am your newest follower on GFC

xx
meinmode.blogspot.de

Just_Ur_Type said...

Love your style vry much!!
Stacy

http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

MOSAMUSE said...

nice photos! i love the mia shirt and skirt!!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

SomeKindOfStyle said...

just love the images girls... especially the bleached jeans jacket! fab

Juneli said...

Great post and lovely pics!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours

Elle Sees said...

I was just reminiscing that's it been three years since I was there. Miss it so.

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

love this!
xo,
nancy

steph said...

sounds like a smashing week! melbourne laneways are always inspiring, love your pics!

Hola Bambi said...

love it x

Selena said...

i love your style. amaaazing MIA shirt.