Monday, June 11, 2012

MIRROR MIRROR

Dear Internets,


Mirror and photographic prints have made it on my radar recently and I just can't get enough. Quite a few labels have selected a print and made it shine in their current season's clothing and I am all for it, but being quite lazy yet believe beyond everything that variety is the spice of life, it's nice to find devotions to multiple sets of prints in one place.


And when Motel Rocks has a sale recently on ASOS, I couldn't help but snap up these rocky mountains short! They are unimaginably comfortable and in rather an unusual colour that hadn't previously made it to my wardrobe. People I have never met before have been eyeing them and curling up the bottom of my jumper in order to decipher if it's a dress, shorts, playsuit or skirt and how they can find it.


Here I have paired it with a simple black sheer blouse, grey cable knit cropped jumper and mittens and beanie - an addition due to sheer influx in cold air freezing my nose and fingertips. The gorgeous fluro chocker is from Diva and does what a perfect accessory should, highlighting the vibrant yellows in the shorts and making me feel rather spiffy!


The Shoes are Dr Martens, a faithful and durable friend that shines like stainless steel. Perfect for dressing down some of the other Mirror/photgraphic print clothing when heels are just too much and in the current climate, keeping my toes dry and warm. If you've been won over, shese are a few more Motel Rocks prints I have my eye on. Which do you like best?




 ♥ pixelhazard
Can't believe the long weekend is 2/3 over

11 comments:

Sootjeelina said...

Awesome shoes!

xoxo Sootjeelina

yiqin; said...

i lvoe motel rocks too!!

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

I love that hat!!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

SomeKindOfStyle said...

smashing outfit..love the printed dresses! xo

MOSAMUSE said...

cute shorts!! loving the colors and prints!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Elle Sees said...

In my mind I look rad like this. Oh, to be young again

esteephs said...

You're amazing :)

contacto@2piezas.com said...

Tus fotos son super divertidas,las botas me encantan y los estampodos son super.besos.

Boheme.Fille said...

Loving the shorts..in fact the whole outfit is cool!

Jacquii Lie said...

How freaking adorable are you! Love those mittens and darling I'm still seething with jealousy at your collar.....I went to Diva EVERYWHERE and they'd sold out....sigh! When you're done with it....feel free to send it my way! haha.

xx
Couture Caddy

Mary said...

Aw how cute do you look?! That print looks great on you... and I'm sure that you'd look amazing in those other Motel prints too. The first and last are my fave xx