Sunday, June 17, 2012

RING IT UP

Dear Internets,

Never one to know what kind of wedding  I would have, or even which part of my culture would own it, I'm not the girl who keeps a scrap book of ideas made since she decided her life's dream was to shift from being a ballerinas to being married. There were some home truths however that are at the core of my being. On a day to day basis I like pushing boundaries with colours, prints and the way different things are put together but when it comes to the things that I wear every day with sentimental value, I want something unique and elegant.
In fact I could probably have narrowed it down to antique Georgian style. Fortunately (& I say this despite the irony) I fell in love with a man who has no idea whatsoever what antique Georgian means and has no desire to find out. He spent half an hour roaming around with a pink post it note trying to find me nail polish, without even knowing what he was looking for. In the last few years he's learnt that a skirt starts at the waist and a dress starts higher. A man who plays FIFA on the Playstation, watches sports throughout the year and enjoys ice cream, custard and jelly all in one bowl.

But if your ring tastes are my way inclined but your taste in men is not, perhaps you should start printing out pictures of rings from Metiersf and casually leaving them around the home. Or alternatively, sell it to him this way. It's probably going to be a whole deal more affordable and easier than picking out a new cut diamond ring. I personally have not yet given up on a Meitiersf ring. Perhaps one day I'll just bite the bullet and buy it for myself. Happy 30th birthday? Better start saving

 ♥ pixelhazard
folding clothings

12 comments:

Adam said...

that's a nice ring on the bottom right

Mish Rendon said...

cute! <3 anyway thanks for dropping by my blog! followed you! hope you follow mine as well <3

Mish
http://starmishie.blogspot.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

wow pretty!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

Tesa said...

lovely pieces!

Shelly said...

Those rings are really stunning !! I love it all ! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Much Love ThePeppyMay

My New Official facebook page
www.facebook.com/thepeppymay

Elle Sees said...

I loved this post, as it made me laugh. I'd like all the rings, sincerely, me.

contacto@2piezas.com said...

each piece is special. Beautiful!!

MOSAMUSE said...

cute rings on he top and bottom right
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Jacquii Lie said...

I always love reading your posts, I think casually leaving them around the home would absolutely work ;) or just Happy Monday! Who cares...do it!

xx
Couture Caddy

Kylie W. said...

Those rings are AMAZING!

contacto@2piezas.com said...

Que bonitos.Me quedo con el tercero,aunque son todos muy muy in.Besos.

StephieB said...

Too funny! What's that saying - if you want something done, better do it yourself?!

Hugs, Stephie x