Sunday, July 1, 2012

BOUTIQUE BUYING

Dear Internets,

BASICALLY BOUTIQUE IS NOW LIVE BABY! Get your shop on!


I pride myself on being a multitasking machine, even if this most often means on-line shopping while watching trashy TV in the wee hours of the morning. While I would love to tell you this time is spent well, I can't help but get disappointed at some stage at the overpriced or uniform reproductions presented to me. Give me something that's beautiful, original and doesn't insist on having postage and handling cost more that the actual item I'm purchasing and I would be one happy camper.


Now have you got your calenders ready because you should probably put this in your diary? Today marks the launch of Basically Boutique, an on-line store that does just that; provide beautiful ready-to-wear pieces with an exclusivity that will make your friends jealous and a price point that won't make your purse cry.

[Dimitra in Veda Jacket]

Last Saturday, I was fortunate enough to meet Dimitra Grehl; both the brains and beauty behind this operation. Over Ciate Manicures and cupcakes, she candidly spoke of the similar frustrations she felt particularly in accessing gorgeous threads and accessories in Australia. Clearly a woman who knows the key to a shoppers heart, Basically Boutique is guaranteed to be a new favourite on your on-line shopping list. Apologies in advance for my photos- good ole' point and shoot had to come to the rescue after accidentally abandoning my camera battery in another state.


Apart from Ciate nailpolish and This is Veda, Basically Boutique also boasts products and brands such as printed scarves from Andeol, gorgeous Jewellery from Vanessa Arizaga, exclusive swoon worthy clothing from Macgraw and gold flecked shades by Thierry Lasry to name a few.

[The elegant wrist of Xssat loaded up with Vanessa Arizaga bracelets]

Now if you are overwhelmed, I suggest you stay tuned for a little more info on some of the brands coming up on Bright Green Laces. If however you are as impatient as me, I suggest you schedule in some online shopping tomorrow morning to over-ride your Monday blues. Believe me, your first purchase in the post will feel much better than the usual treatment of a strong coffee.

[The lovely Couture Caddy rocking a pair of Thierry Lasry shades]

 ♥ pixelhazard
can't wait for the official opening!

13 comments:

Jacquii Lie said...

Oh heyyy super photographer, look how hot your pics turned out! Awesome write up honey, absolutely fabulous. Oh and love the cameo as well of course ;)

Xx
http://couturecaddy.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Yep, the more I hear about this website, the better it sounds!! x

daisychain said...

oooh, sounds amazing! x

contacto@2piezas.com said...

Preciosas fotos.Besos.

Kelsi said...

Sounds great! I'm your newest follower! Check out my new blog and follow back if you would like :)

http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

Admirably Pretty said...

Gimme the cupcakessss! And that polish is cute ♥

Xo, Imke

The Fashion Milkshake said...

Hi

Really nice post !

Just stopped by your blog !
Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around !!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

MOSAMUSE said...

nice! best of luck to her and her site!! multitasking as we speak...but doing way more blogging than working :) *fail*
Happy Monday!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Elle Sees said...

Thanks for sharing this with us! I love new places to shop.

Collections said...

Love the arm candy and LOVE the cupcakes.

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cool post!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

yiqin; said...

the cupcakes are so cute

Anastasia said...

Loved the post! Those cup cakes seem to be looking at me ahahah

New Post at: http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/

xoxo