Wednesday, July 11, 2012

LOVE OBSESSED

Dear Internets,
Around the globe, people are enjoying the sheer 80's revitalising joy of neon brights. Those in summer are soaking up the sun in their brightly coloured shorts, tops and swimwear while those of us freezing our toes off are using this new trend to bring the cheer of neon back into our fog smothered lives.
I'll snatch my colour from anywhere I can but with the prevalence of a typical rich, dark or rather muted winter colour palette, this can sometimes be challenging. While many fashionistas will freeze the butts off for fashion, the only time I'll submit to being cold is during science labs or photo shoots. Beyond those limits I am a total cold wimp. If you don't believe me, the fact that I got given an electric blanket as one of my wedding gifts should satisfy your convictions suitably.
So for me, I have revelled in the glory of neon jewellery [enter Love Obsessed]. The name alone rings in my ears as a beacon of spring time or summer frolicking. Love Obsessed, brain child of Stacey Dill provides a range of vintage jewellery that celebrates the modern colour palette. These one of a kind pieces will never seeing you entering a room only to spot your statement necklace cheating on you with someone else's d├ęcolletage. Each item is hand painted and customised and the more layered strings of diamonte's with turquoise and purple accents have to be my favourite though I can't imagine ever saying no to a beautiful bracelet or earrings.
What you've seen here is just a little sample of what you can expect, mainly because my camera happen to be dead upon my last viewing but thank goodness Love Obsessed has a beautifully stocked Etsy store and I've sorted out my camera situation. For those of you who are fighting the pastel versus neon battle, there's something for you too in more delicate colours if that'd what you prefer. What do you think of this new style of jewellery popping up on necklines, lobes and wrists alike?

 ♥ pixelhazard
freaking out at the sound of magpies

12 comments:

Adam said...

Cool jewerely

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

So cute! Love it :)

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Duchess Gabrielle said...

Love them all. I can envision them with a neutral outfit. They are the perfect pop of color...stunning!

Karina Dinda R. said...

Nice post dear! Love it ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Helene said...

Love those necklaces! :-)

xxHelene

Render Sublime said...

These are some awesome picks... Im loving this trend atm! xxxx

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au

daisychain said...

I love these x

Clara Turbay said...

I like visiting inspiring blogs like this.

Joy said...

These pieces look great! Love the colorful jewelry!

ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

Anthea Lau said...

OMG x10. I just checked out their store and I instantly developed an addiction that I might just go broke.
Awesome intro to their store xoxo
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Oh I absolutely love Love Obsessed!! Such beautiful jewellery, just looking at the sold section makes me want to gasp... x

Laureen Gazio said...

Those are just gorgeous !