Wednesday, July 4, 2012

MATCHES FASHION DVF

Dear Internets,


They say the people who spend the most on fashion are often the ones with the least to spend. If my life is any example, I'd have to agree. I spent my second week's wage from my first job I ever had (fabulous check out chic) on my first pair of limited edition converse sneakers. It would have been my first pay but that traditionally goes to my grandma :) The best thing is, I still have those babies now and love them as much as the day I bought them.
As important as it is to update your wardrobe and accessories seasonally, investment pieces are the ones you feel like you've spent forever saving up for but are also the ones that will continue earning you compliments forever. A quality designer purchase is something I have never regretted and when I was approached my Matches Fashion, I fell head over heels. Matches Fashion boast designer wares from labels such as Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Giles, Jonathan Saunders, Max Mara, Stella McCartney and Diane Von Furstenberg just to name a few, and it was the latter that I must admit I was surprised by.
Dian Von Furstenberg, traditionally a classic and chic line, is surprisily rife with youthful options I would kill to have in my wardrobe. With these I could successfully pair high fashion with high street and fool everyone into thinking I could rule the world!, 'oh there goes one fancy pants put together girl'.
So here are some of my pics (should you be inspired to shop):
#1 : DVF Yvanna leather dress-So edgy and well tailored, rock out without the morning after walk of shame
#2 : DVF Leeandra dress-Pastel and mod, how cute would this be on
#3:  DVF Harper envelope clutch-want want want? This will never go out of style!
#4:  DVF Elan high heel shoes: soft pinks with a pop of fluro, come hug my feet
#5:  DVF Marcie print jacket
If only I was stepping out the door in this amazing DVF jacket, paired here with Dotti skinny black jeans, jewels from Diva and Payless shoes. Believe me, in this outfit, no one is going to be looking at your feet! So is someone going to send this jacket love my way or will I have to start saving for this stunning statement maker? Yeah I know, clearly delusional from the fashion fumes, I'll get my piggy bank now.


 ♥ pixelhazard
online shopping :)

12 comments:

KERRIN said...

your blog is too cool. so happy i found it! wanna follow each other? xx

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty! Love everything here! Those shoes, ahh!! Want.

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

MOSAMUSE said...

love the leather dress!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

bleufountain said...

So amazing things :)

Collections said...

LOVE the leather dress.

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

V said...

Look these choices. Agree that it is important to invest in some designer pieces. I'm having a you choose cashmere giveaway on my blog, please pass by and enter I think you'll love it.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com

contacto@2piezas.com said...

Precioso todo,pero el clutch me encanta.Besos.

Admirably Pretty said...

Wow, I love every single piece, so my style! Thanks for posting this inspirational post.

Xo, Imke

Lysa said...

Hi! Wow! The dress and jacket I adore!!!!
Great!!!!!
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

Elle Sees said...

super fierce.

.sabo skirt. said...

We love your bright Green Laces!!! Very nice............!!!!!!


Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Nia said...

i really love this set!
i'd would totally wear all of it!
xx nia

blame-nia.blogspot.de