Monday, July 9, 2012

MEET UP

Dear Internets,

[From right to left: Natalie, Hayley & Nora ]

I've been taking up blog space since I was a kid and have written about so many things ranging from TV shows, music to things that happens at school but it was all for me and generally without purpose or focus. Like a very controlled and remarkably boring (unless we know each other) angsty teen diary. Aren't you glad you missed that? At the end of march 2012 I decided to give this blog more direction and open it up to the world. For all intensive purposes this blog was historic China. What a fool I was!

[Doesn't Nora's pixie cut look amazing? Very Mia Farrow & she's just written about it here]

Lately I've had a great deal more opportunities to meet amazing local fashion bloggers who don't get confused about my random photography of food and outfit details. Yesterday I finally had the chance to meet Nora Finds and Fashion Hayley as well as catching up again with the gorgeous Natalie from Lucy and the Runaways. If you haven't checked these ladies out I would highly recommend it as your next post of call.

[Dropped her camera for a second so I could get a shot of her]

They're fashion aesthetics are all quite different ranging from vintage x demure to innovative x cool to girly x edgy so you'll definitely find some personal inspiration amongst the three. I know I've spotted some items I'd steal from the girls if theft wasn't a punishable crime. Yup, that's right, it's just the law that keeps girls like me in check.

[Hayley in her awesome outfit, with details on what she wore scattered through her blog]

[I loved Hayley's shoes too and the delicate laser cut lace look detail in her leather skirt]

I'll hassle you with the details of what I wore  in the next post. I was feeling a little nuts so I had spikes, fluoro, spots and pleats on all at the same time. Yeah...Cray cray, I know but here's a little sneek peek.


 ♥ pixelhazard
has dried lips. Where's my paw paw ointment?

22 comments:

Mik said...

Cute outfit! Love the sweater

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

Karina De Jesus said...

that must be so cool to hang out with fellow bloggers. only bloggers themselves can understand all the weird things we do. taking pictures of food and details, like you said :)

BrigittaR said...

Great photo!!!

Jacquii Lie said...

So sad I missed out on this one, looks like so much fun! AND KAWA is my fav. Can't wait to see your outfit hun....from what I've seen it looks epic.

xx
Couture Caddy

Jessica said...

that is so cool you guys got to meet up!! you all look stunning :D

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

GlamorousGirl said...

such cute photos!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

^_^ wReY and R0bbY said...

That's really cool! Meeting fellow bloggers! We hope you had a great time! ヅ


P.S. You may want to visit our blog & we'd love it more if we follow each other. ヅ

Hugs from

http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com/

Natalie Leung said...

it was great to see you and so great to have lunch with you guys! It was super fun.. must do it again ;)


natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

bleufountain said...

Lovley photos :)

redsun said...

great girls ;)

MOSAMUSE said...

they both have cute hair!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Benedetta (Daddy's neatness) said...

wow that stylish meeting! I adore your hairs! ;D

Kisses,

Benedetta

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

The Scent of Glamour said...

Nice photos and absolutely interesting blog!!!! Great style!!!
If you want, check out my blog

http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.gr/

Kisses
the scent of glamour

Florencece said...

hello sweety :) i love your blog design! it's so adorable. did you do it yoursel? amazing, i love it!
i've short hair too :) you have style and you're fashionable.

i'm your new follower, i love your blog (yes yes i said it but it's true!)

florencece.blogspot.com ♥ join to my world!

Angela said...

J'aime les photos!!!Super!!!

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Tessa: said...

Haha what is it?! Love the shots from the bloggers, they look great

steph said...

that's an insane skirt on hayley! so nice that you got to meet fellow bloggers ;)

Render Sublime said...

wow these are my fav bloggers!!! I know what you mean... its great meeting up with like minded girls, talking fashion and taking photos of outfits. :)

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

esteephs said...

Lovely post!
kisses <3
www.esteephs.blogspot.com.es

yiqin; said...

you look amazing <3

Sin12012 said...

OMG ! Beautiful post .
Love the second outfit !

xo ,
Ana Catalarrana
http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Ooh I can't wait to see what you wore! I adore Hayley's outfit too. And hehe my blog is still like a diary, though hopefully not an angsty teen one (no, those were my LiveJournal days).