Friday, July 20, 2012

TOPSHOP DROP

Dear Internets,


For those of you who live outside of Australia I just want to say 
Can you believe Sydney doesn't have a Topshop yet?
For those of you who live in Sydney and have travelled 
How exciting that we can shop Topshop without a plane trip in between.
For those of you who haven't travelled 
Boy are you kids in for a treat!


I have been stalking the black boarded site of the new Topshop store in Sydney since it's come up where Supre and Gowings used to be. Considering my last two encounters in this location involved trying to convince one of my friends out of wearing cut up 'hobo style' white gloves to his formal and talking another friend out of bright coloured spandex, Topshop should be a considerable improvement.


Due to open in 3 months, October should have some great pre Christmas spending in store for you, regardless of your star sign. Since the release of the SS2012 lookbook, I've been spending the money I don't yet have on floral jackets, quilted skirts, cute shoes and coats galore.


I've put up just a few of my favourites here for you to enjoy. I have to say it does seem to scream Alexa Chung but hopefully come October, it'll scream PIXEL HAZARD! I just hope we don't have another Zara debaucle on our hands where the range is much less diverse than that available overseas, more expensive and too packed to browse. I have high hopes though. See anything you like?




 ♥ pixelhazard
can't wait!

8 comments:

Mary said...

I want to own the entire outfit in the first photo! It reminds me of that old Christopher Kane collection, which I absolutely loved and will never get to own a piece from haha x

Mik said...

I wish we had a Topshop in Hamburg!! All these looks are really inspirational though

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

contacto@2piezas.com said...

Nos encanta topshop y estas prendas son fabulosas.Buen post.

Besos.

Mish Rendon said...

Really? We have top shop here in Manila considering that people here do not really buy pricey clothes, unless you're filthy rich. :p

XO, Mish
http://starmishie.blogspot.com

Analisa said...

I love all the styling here! Makes me wish it was fall already!

www.rougefox.com

Irene Buffa said...

ur blog is aamazingg<3
so inspiring!


Check out my blog and join my GIVEAWAY!

WIN 100$ TO SPEND ON SHEINSIDE!

We Are MIXT Bloggers said...

I'm so happy I found your blog, you got some great posts on it! maybe you like to follow each other? Let me know on our blog:) we follow you for sure!

Red Mera Vintage said...

Oh, I am so excited for the Sydney opening! Love the camo jacket and metallic wedge sneakers.

Shikha
Red Mera Vintage

x