Friday, August 3, 2012

BAD SPORT

Dear Internets,


Last night, in the spirit of the Olympics, alcohol and fashion, Tsardust & I attended Ksubi's "Bad Sports" new season launch party. To me it seemed like an 'excuse to party' party, but with free delicious coctails and free reign to fawn over all the delicious denim and leather jackets, who cares really?

[Jacket - Target Men's Camo | T - Bonds | Shorts - RedRock | Boots - Betts ]

I decided to stick to the theme and wear my Red Rock good-morning USA shorts which were enough of a hit for some guy to take photo's of the shorts specifically. That's right, I have no doubt there are some fairly up close and personal crotch shots of these shorts floating somewhere on the internet.

[Red bangles, earrings & ring - Dangerfield]
I have to admit the RedRock shorts are quite short, especially with my freakishly long legs in this winter so I had to pair it with this long army style men's jackets and these awesome stockings I won from Maggie over here (check her out guys - she has another giveaway).

[Necklace - Blue House of Baulch Chain. Brightgreenlaces.com gold transformers necklace ]

The Jacket is a bit of a random find but my favourite part was the strange vest insert that was throughly buttoned into it. It kept me nice and warm all night but I couldn't help but expose it to Tsardust at the end of the night. She was not impressed by the fashion aspect of my secret warmth. Hawt right?

[Thanks to tsardust for taking the pics]

 ♥ pixelhazard
is all gangsta yo'

13 comments:

Mona-Lena said...

I like it so much, colors, clothes, your jewelries, how you seem, very very cool.

Life's a shoe said...

love your necklaces!

mimi said...

Looks like something Lana Del Rey would wear! I love this on you. Man those shorts... I've been eyeing a bunch of RedRock gear but I'm so broke right now it's not even funny.

// SOYCONFESSIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Jacquii Lie said...

look at you...such a bad sport! haha. LOVE the outfit hun, so ksubi. Obsessed with that jacket - way to go Tar-jay! x

Couture Caddy

esteephs said...

original outfit!
xxx

www.esteephs.blogspot.com.es

Mary said...

It sounds like you had a fun night! And haha I'd love it if all my jackets had a secret vest attached to keep me warm all the time... x

Sin12012 said...

You look Fabulous ! :D

xo ,
Ana Catalarrana
http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

contacto@2piezas.com said...

Wow,super!!!!!!!!!!!!!me encanta es un look muy muy original.Besos guapa.

Rose Mode said...

I love the short

Mlle Wanderer said...

Massively good party cossie...and there's always an excuse to attend a party with free cocktails :D

*MlleWanderlust *

MOSAMUSE said...

continue to be gangsta!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

tsardust said...

I commend you for being brave enough to show the Internets your jacket's dirty secret.

Olga Choi said...

This is really adorable look, dear~ I love the color and the way you styled up the whole outfit~!
You have a really nice blog, interesting and clear, full of inspiring posts, useful links and nice photos, so
I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
Just join yours~! waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
Nice blogging~!


Olga / blogging from South Korea
http://www.myblondegal.com/