Saturday, August 11, 2012

HABBOT TANGENT

Dear Internets,


Most boots boast that they are made for walking and that's what they'll do. So cocky, they even threaten to walk all over you, but not Habbot boots. Habbot studios shoes are completely made for talking. The wingman of footwear, they are not only comfortable and well made, but will earn you compliments wherever you go.


So when I saw Margaret of Shine By Three offer a pair of custom made boots up for grabs, I jumped at the chance and kept everything crossed. I was so shocked when I actually won and more-so when they triggered a string of other comp wins. The day I opened the mail to a large black shoe box with glossy letters on the front, is the day I started believing in lucky shoes.


Jumping at the first opportunity to break them in, I wore them to my recent trip to the Young Blood markets with Kayla from The F Tangent. We'd never met in real life before so though I bought nothing at the markets, the fact that she wasn't a knife wielding maniac and we had a lot in common was pretty lucky don't you think? Yeah, good job lucky boots! You can see more of what I wore on Kayla's blog. She has some really cute gifs on there too.

 ♥ pixelhazard
wearing a hair balaclava in this crazy wind

14 comments:

theftangent said...

Thanks for the link lady. I was also mightily grateful that you were not the knife wielding type either!

Sister Couture said...

i actually love those green boots so much! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

kathy said...

Congrats on winning the giveaway!
These boots are to die for, the colour is simply gorgeous
xxx

Hanna & Christel said...

the green boots are so awesome!

<3

Adam said...

cool boots

Sin12012 said...

Nice boots and love the color !

The necklace is actually for sale , just for 4€ . :)

xo ,
Ana Catalarrana
http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

MOSAMUSE said...

cute shoes and nice feature!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

By Larissa said...

Great blog dear.
Check this lovely bracelet giveaway on my blog!
http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/2012/08/seven45-giveaway.html
xo.

Michelle Lee said...

so cool

pink.lemon.in.crystal

redsun said...

I love this shoes

bleufountain said...

Fantastic colour!

Jacquii Lie said...

I am so glad you won the comp, these boots were made for you - colour and all!

Couture Caddy x

Melanie Alexandra said...

Those shoes look sooo good! I feel like they're so you! Greens my favorite color and I've been dying for a pair of green boots. Particularly the "Areas" by Jeffrey Campbell.

Mary said...

Oh man the colour of those boots are all kinds of amazing.