Monday, August 13, 2012

LUST WARDROBE

Dear Internets,


I enjoy looking at pretty things and I love high tea but beyond internet shopping while enjoying a hot cup of rose tea, I've never ventured to join the two. This changed recently when I was invited by Bespoke PR to view the My Wardrobe Autumn Winter collection over high tea.


It was like wandering into the most beautifully curated walk in wardrobe and not only being to touch and play with all the pretty things but have tea and salted caramel mini tarts at the same time. With highly covet-able international labels like Acne, Marc Jacobs and 3.1 Phillip Lim who truly stole many bloggers hearts, my-wardrobe.com rightfully claims to be THE destination for everyday luxury.

[I so want this Aila Electribe blue bag - out of stock for now] 

Given the broad variety, all tastes and trends are covered, wether it's studs, neon, leather, metallics or knits that you're into right now. I had so many favourites of the afternoon but here's a few. I'll leave the rest up to you to warder through. There is so much so much to look at so be prepared for some online shopping fun!

[3.1 Phillip Lim - bottom: Ka-Pow jumper | top: the break up jumper]



 [Marc by Marc Jacobs - Blue Verushka t-shirt]

 [Wilbur & Gussie - similar here. So cute]


Special thanks to Lee for having me in. You have given me so many hours of inspiration and shopping to consider.

 ♥ pixelhazard
dream spending

16 comments:

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

Anni said...

This all looks so amazing. You kind of had me at that popart inspired bag :) Lichtenstein steals my soul every time. You are such so lucky for getting to photograph these :)

anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

mimi said...

Wow wow wowwww

Dude you've been going to so many fashion events!!! So jealous over here.

Yesss do a giveaway soon hahah :P I actually bought some more floral crowns off this girl on Facebook... picking em up on Tuesday. So... more pictures of me wearing stuff on me head. Yay.

// SOYCONFESSIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Roza said...

This is a really lovely post, thank you for sharing

Love Roza
http://alittlebitofroza.blogspot.co.uk

Jacquii Lie said...

oh hayyyy so much awesomeness in one post.....can I please have one of everything? k thanks.

Couture Caddy x

Inggrid Monalita said...

nice bags! love the blue one!
btw great blog you have dear:) come by and lets follow each other if you love to do!

have a nice day<3
miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

Caitie Schlisserman said...

lovely pieces!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Ira Kharchenko said...

Awesome picks! I love the style!

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

MOSAMUSE said...

cute clutches!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Allison said...

I am just lusting after those Lim pop-art items!
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files

BrigittaR said...

I like the wilbur & gussie - gold flecks and all.

contacto@2piezas.com said...

Maravillosos detalles,estampados y prendas,me encantan.Besos preciosa.

Adly Velasco said...

So many beautiful things in one post! I especially love the 3.1 Phillip Lim bag and shirt. Those are so spunky. :) Aww, did you get that bag before it sold out? It would've been totally worth it.

http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

yiqin; said...

the bags are amazing

Girl Lilikoi said...

Ohh the Phillip Lim clutch is gorgeous, very Roy Linchtenstein!

www.girllilikoi.com

Laura said...

Awesome!:)