Monday, September 10, 2012

COAT IT

Dear Internets,


The sun is out and I couldn't be happier. This new heat after a frustrating winter gives some historical insight into why pagans may have thought to worship it, despite the sunburn aspect. My appreciation is more to do with the fact that I am pathetic in the cold. I just can't handle the frozen feet and the only time I'll be happy about a cold wet nose is if I suddenly become teen wolf; at least it mean's I'm healthy.

[Jacket -Cotton On | Patisserie print Shirt - ASOS | Cardi - Random | Pants - Cue | Sweather saver - Black as november ]
My new fave everyday jacket is actually a basic black felt one from Cotton On. It was only $5 which is amazing for what I got and just the right amount of warmth for a cold spring day. Like a security blanket, it stays in my car, just in case the weather should plummet a degree or two


A bit weak you might say but I have science on my side. Women have more cold thermo-receptors than men and we are therefore more likely to feel a drop in temperature. Feel free to use that fact as an excuse like I have been for several years. If people don't believe you, send them my way and I'll blind them with science.

The shirt is a new favourite from ASOS. The patisserie print is so damn cute and I can't help but be more cheerful in it. The contrasting skull sweater saver is from a fave disposable fashion jewellery label called Black as November. I say disposable merely as a reference to price. Thy have a very defined edgy aesthetic with the best prices ever, I couldn't believe it.



 ♥ pixelhazard
accidentally scratched my shoulder off, ow!

8 comments:

Agnieszka Guerrero Olesinska said...

Love your shirt, it so cool!
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Adam said...

cool design on the shirt

tuwentytri said...

Nice shirt :)

http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com

Mona-Lena said...

I really like your shirt and would like to see more ♥

Mish Rendon said...

Love the look dear! :)

XO, Mish
http://starmishie.blogspot.com
PS, International giveaway on my blog!

Caitie Schlisserman said...

what a fun top!!! love the pattern!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Lysa said...

Hi! Great photos!!! Like your shirt!!!
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

his little lady said...

obsessing over your hair! how fabulous are these photos and outfits. perfect!
xo TJ