Wednesday, September 26, 2012

CRYSTAL CLEAR

Dear Internets,


If in the stillness of the night there is a tinkling of wine glasses and a twinkling of shiny jewellery, you may find me nearby. In fact, why not consider it the “bat signal” for when you want to get in touch with us at Bright Green Laces (you know apart from twitter and e-mail and all the other options on the left side bar over there)?



A while ago such an amalgamation of sounds, sights and events occurred for a viewing of Made in Earth Creations (MIEC) Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Coming from what you could call a slightly “hippie” family and I merely call an “Indian” family, crystals and natural stones were introduces to me at an early age. Mum used to buy me crystals and tell me to put it under my pillow and such next to my baby tooth that had just fallen out. My tooth fairy was sure in for a blinding surprise.

So it came to no surprise that when natural stone jewellery started reappearing, that I was on the band wagon! MIEC are not your ordinary tree of life $20 amethyst on a chain. We’re talking gorgeous, high quality statement rings, necklaces and earrings.

Born out of Australia and with over a decade’s heritage, the natural forms and beauty of each stone is framed to shine at its best, hopeful around your neck. The best part is, there are some great edgy pieces too with skulls and geometric shapes. There’s a triangle formed ring and diamond spinning necklace that I was so tempted to bring home with me and wear constantly. Even as I was leaving, some lovely girls were live mannequin-ing the crud out of the jewellery in a display window.
A big thanks to Love PR global and the gorgeous Maggie from la petite mademoiselle blog for carting me around :)
[ Romi & Maggie ]



 ♥ pixelhazard
is so damn haaaaangry!

7 comments:

Meri said...

Amazing jewelry!! I want one of those crystalnecklaces so bad!

Kisses, Meri
maybe you can check out my blog too? :)
merisocean.blogspot.com

Mandi said...

Brilliant jewellery. So interesting a great photo's.

xx Mandi
www.findmeamuse.com

Maria Flicka said...

OMG....beautiful jewelry!! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

x♥x♥

"Sa├║de & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



Aleksandra said...

The big black ring with metal is amazing !!!

http://www.olastory.com/

Caitie Schlisserman said...

kind of obsessed with all of these in different ways. I am especially loving that first necklace - such a beauty!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Izumi Bogen said...

omg the purple multi crystal necklace...get in my closet!!

Hybid Hunter

livlovelaugh said...

such pretty pictures~

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr