Monday, September 3, 2012

LIL GIRL BLUE

Dear Internets,


It seems everyone has been waiting for winter to slink off to a deep dark cave somewhere and hibernate for at least another 9 months. Spring has been much more ceremoniously welcomed with jubilation and cliche's like "spring has sprung" being bandied about like it's the end of the world.


The sun seems to be visiting for longer periods of time and we even had our very first BBQ which is a sign of good things in Australia. I have accordingly decided to dress like a garden in head to toe rose print courtesy of ASOS.com , proving spring doesn't have to mean a million different colours. In fact I'm on the hunt for an all lilac all the time ensemble right now

[Top & shorts - Asos | Neklace - House of Baulch | Shoes -Sketchers | Jacket - DIY dip dyed]

Uniform coloured outfits are something I've quite taken too lately & I plan on rocking this look throughout summer but tell me, what spring things are emerging from your wardrobe or making it's way onto your credit card statements?





 ♥ pixelhazard
springing into cliches

12 comments:

Allison said...

Obsessed with the matching prints and that necklace!
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

Natalie Leung said...

ohhh love the print here mixed with the denim xx

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Nora said...

love that top and short, so chic!! I'm loving the spring look!!

Nora
Nora Finds

Adam said...

great style

Caitie Schlisserman said...

lovin all the fun blue colors!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

mynameisglenn said...

lovely photos and outfit <33

xx
http://mynameisglenn.wordpress.com

MOSAMUSE said...

ur skin looks flawless! love the outfit!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Mary said...

Haha yes I keep on seeing 'spring has sprung' EVERYWHERE! I love uniform coloured outfits too, so yours just made me smile. Can't wait to see you in an all lilac ensemble! x

Rose Mode said...

I love this outfit, you look amazing.
I would be so happy if you could like my Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/RoseHeartMode

Izumi Bogen said...

I love blue roses! and those kicks are perfect.

Hybid Hunter | Hybid Hunter

helen at thelovecatsINC said...

such a good outfit!!

you have such a lovely blog too!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. enter into my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! :)

Mauro E. said...

love this blue mood outfit :)
love that flower print :)
What do you think of following each other?
WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
Twitter
Facebook