Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SEEING RED

Dear Internets,


Big hair, denim shorts and power shoulder pads! Have you suddenly travelled back in time to the 80's or 90's? Fear not, you have not unwittingly jumped into the tardis (yes, I'm a bit of a nerd), you've just found me exploring a colour not very prevalent in my wardrobe: RED!


It's a colour I had been meaning to get into so when I received this cute Miniseri satchel bag from The Old Scholar, I couldn't help but scream in delight. Its super cute, right on trend, fastens with clips instead of that stupid magnet thing that never works, and it fits my DSLR camera!


What's more, it goes perfectly with the Romeo & Juliet golden choker also from The Old Scholar. After perusing their website, I couldn't resist buying these blue suede shoes made by the horse, a brand I had been meaning to try but previously couldn't afford. Now that they're on sale & I got an extra discount code on The Old Scholars twitter feed, they're toasting up my tootsies as you read.


 I paired them with these thrifted denim high waisted shorts which I got for $2 and plaid jacket so now I'm ready to go to the disco before I build my career as a successful secretary!




♥ pixelhazard
is in a time warp

18 comments:

norafinds said...

OMG Shereen you hotness!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoulders, love that bag, and definitely love the shoes! I think this is your best look to date!

Nora
Nora Finds

THECHRONICLESOFHER. said...

Sick jacket! It looks so good with that red satchel! x

Mom Fashion World said...

Nice!
I like the attitude in all photos.

If you get a chance visit my blog,
let me know what you think of it
and if you'd like we can follow each other on GFC.

http://www.momfashionworld.com/

look-scout said...

I love the look. The red in combination with your blue shoes is amazing!! :) XOXO

look-scout.blogspot.com/

lucia m said...

loving your blazer!

xo

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Stacy said...

you look gorgeous!
xoxo
Stacy

http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

t said...

Cool blazer!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Gita said...

Young lady, you paired everything together so well. And that bag is just adorable, retro cool :).
Hey, thanks for your comment, sure means a lot :).

xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

The Mind's Clothes said...

I really love your bag ! I don't know if you know but "Mon premier cartable" it's in english : my first schoolbag ;)

Mica said...

fun look! I like the print on your blazer :)

Borjana said...

WOW!So unique and interesting,I looove it honey!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com

Caitie Schlisserman said...

love the shoes - and you look great in red!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Mónica C. Welton said...

nice shoes!
Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Shiia.M said...

love your look!
xx :D

Miška said...

you look amazing, would you like to follow each other?

Reen Reen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hello Naka said...

i love the bag and tartan jacket, tartan is amazing :)

Marion said...

This look is really pretty !!

Xoxo from France