Tuesday, October 2, 2012

AF-FIRMOO-TION

Dear Internets,

[Blazer  - This is Veda Van Gogh  | Sheer floral blouse -unknown]
Fashion infatuations! When it comes to my wardrobe, I'm a stubborn little worker bee who goes through very extreme phases. Mine aren't like trendoids who insist on having only one color in their wardrobe or gets fixated on spikes or neon. My issues are more closely correlated with how online shops separate their wares. Shoes are a constant so we won't even touch that one ok?

[Creepers - ASOS Vixin metallic flatforms | Ankle cuffs - The Old Scholar]
Over the past several months I have been obsessed with outer wear but my obsession has recently transitioned over to accessories. Watches and sunglasses and bags to be more specific. Easily hidden in your wardrobe, and not taking up much space is like an automatic implication that everyone should have several to choose from dependent on their mood right? I've taken it as a sign, nay divine intervention, when the lovely people at Firmoo eyeglasses online sent me a pair of sunnies.


While their range is somewhat limited at the moment e.g. when I selected the frames I wanted for my sunglasses, there were only 4 available, they do aim to please. So much so that they are offering free glasses to trial. They deal in both prescription and non prescription sunglasses and their customer service is quite good too. I accidentally received fashion frames instead of sunglasses and they were very accommodating and quick to send a replacement as per my specifications. The ones I'm wearing are max tint blue - thought I'd go for something different.

[Watch - ASOS rose gold - similar here]
We can't have the fulfillment of half of an obsession now can we? Thanks to the generous lovelies at ASOS and winning a best dressed comp (yes they do exist outside the realm of monopoly), I got a lovely new watch and gold creepers too. The watch I got is in rose gold, boyfriend style and gold creepers to reign in my fixations. The watch gives me options outside of my everday silver pulsar and the creepers give me more height without aerating lawns in the process with spiked heels. Now that's what I call a win win win situation

[ Mini Skirt - Bardot - similar here ]
 ♥ pixelhazard
is ready to up and go!

13 comments:

ana jacobs said...

Love the skirt!!
Beijos, Ana
www.anainstyle.com

Caitie Schlisserman said...

loving that leather detailing on your blazer! a definite keeper :)

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Brittany Fowler said...

THE CREEPERS<3

www.PardonMyFashion.com

Aleksandra said...

I love those ancle cuffs !!!

http://www.olastory.com/

Maria Flicka said...


Woww...you look gorgeous!! Amazing jacket, amazing skirt, and awesome shoes! The watch is to die for
Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous week<3

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




nancy @ adore to adorn said...

cute look! That skirt is so much fun...and those shoes are too!
xo,
nancy

Marina said...

You look amazing! Like the skirt! Nice look!

xx
Enter my giveaway http://biskvittka.blogspot.com/2012/10/giveaway.html

Buzz said...

Really like that!

Thx for stopping by. Wanna follow each other?

Kiss,
Laura

Gita said...

Loving all the details here - you put them just in the right places :). And those shoes are pretty awesome too!
Thanks for your comment on my blog, it means a lot :).

xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

Put your heels up said...

Those ankle cuffs are so cool!!

xx
Put your heels up

Amanda said...

the skirt is GORGEOUS!

Jacquii Lie said...

ohh hayyyy hottie!! Rocking outfit darls, want everything. That skirt is babeing! x

Couture Caddy

Lucinda said...

This is the best leather-sleeved blazer I've seen. Good find.