Thursday, October 25, 2012

CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM

Dear Internets,


When you have to make a necklace to match your outfit, your know you're in trouble. Statement necklaces have been a delightful addiction of mine and if you've been following the Aztec,  hardware or neon trend, I expect a few have made it into your wardrobe too. There's nothing wrong with that either, in fact, its absolutely fantastic UNTIL you get a pretty new lovers lane Ladakh dress from The Old Scholar and your necklaces are talking too much and matching too little. I wasn't very well going to not wear the dress, so if you're encountering the same problem time and time again, I have your solution.




























Enter Sarah & Sebastian, which you can purchase from The Dark Horse . A chic classic option that is likely to go with any outfits regardless of your favor for copper, gold or silver tones. Devoid of limiting color, this if you answer to staple pieces, something I sorely need. Don't be fooled into thinking that simple pieces have to boring either. Tell me that cone ring isn't going to make all kinds of versatile statements. If only I have thought of this early (see below for embarrassed grin)



The dark horse carry some other gorgeous labels too so be naughty and browse online, like I am right now.


♥ pixelhazard

6 comments:

Jacquii Lie said...

Your DIY necklace makes another appearance! LOVE it, want it. Dark horse is such a great store....I love browsing it as well :)

Couture Caddy x

Michelle Jiafang said...

Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

Sin12012 said...

I really like your necklace . :D

xo ,
Ana Catalarrana
http://sinbowtie.blogspot.com

Mica said...

I love your yellow necklace so much! It really pops against your dress :)

The Sarah and Sebastian pieces are really nice.

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Mira said...

The necklace is gorgeous <3
xo

glamDevils

MOSAMUSE said...

that necklace is so fun!!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com