Thursday, October 4, 2012

KITTY FOUND ME

Dear Internets,


The search for the perfect wallet/purse can be quite an elusive one. Finding one that looks gorgeous, will keep your coins and the 17,000 cards you have (most of them useless loyalty cards that a seldom used). Earlier in the year, I boasted here that I may very well have found one at my local Finder Keepers market.


Theoretically it all lined up. Aesthetically it has the translucent component which was just coming into trend, a large variety of prints, fabrics and colours, & they just looked damn cool! I stood at the Kitty Came Home stall staring like a mindless drone debating over which one I liked best only to come to the conclusion that with a perfectly fine wallet,I could not justify the purchase of another. Boy was I an idiot! How lucky for me then that there are so many stockists in Australia and they have their own Etsy store for every where else!


To cut a long story short, I was head over heels 'Beyonce Knowles' Crazy In Love so when I got a Kitty branded package in my post I lost my S++t! The cutest business cards and packaging unveiled my brand new Bi-fold clutch in an awesome circus hot air balloon print. I think this particular one may have run out but there are so many to choose from here, you won't have any problems finding one you like.


Having had mine living in my bag with all the other essentials for quite some time now, I have to say the best unexpected advantages are that this wallet never seems to get too fat to fit in a bag and I know exactly how many coins I have and they never exceed the sum of $5 anymore. So when the lady behind the register saying that with be $1.85 I often report triumphantly, "I have exact change!", as though it were the greatest achievement of my life.


I want to say a huge thank you to owner designer Katrina Weber who creates such well crafted items which also extend to clutches, journals, 2013 diaries, ipad sleeves, the cutest jewellery and knitted brooches as well as wallets for men (which I particularly love too).


 ♥ pixelhazard
hugging my bi fold tight

2 comments:

Jacquii Lie said...

SOOO cuteeee! What a fab new addition, I LOVE etsy! Please excuse my abscence on here, it was hard getting back into the swing of things post NYC! However, expect to see me on here ALL. THE . TIME now....you'll be sick of me!

Couture Caddy xx

Maria Flicka said...

Wowww....I took a look on the "Etsy" site, and there's so many awesome and lovely items, specially the accessories and the bags :))
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great weekend<3

x♥x♥

"Sa├║de & Beleza - Health & Beauty"