Saturday, October 13, 2012

MOMnPOP

Dear Internets,


Recently I had the delight of visiting the lovely duo at Mother-Father PR a strong hold of amazing brands like Bless'ed are the Meek, An ode to no one & Minty meets Munt, just to name a few. My attention was immediately drawn to the translucent spiked oxfords from Soles with its soothesayer icon, soon to be released for your visible toes to wriggle in.
Omongst the labels I had heard of emerged How typical of metal, who make beautiful leather accessories that could be happily worn by men and women. While the shapes can me simple and chic, some are quite quirky and bold bordering on he absurd. My favorite was probably the giant bow I would love to walk around with around my neck like a strange present.


A.D with their sports luxe vibe and mix up of beautifully paneled leather on sweats is now a favorite with trans-seasonal pieces I'm sure will outlive the trend.
My love for the bright & always fun Fairground grew on this visit with a strong urge to indulge my aforementioned tee fever with the tie dye smiley sequin one that was hanging amongst the racks of beautiful clothes.

The myriad of beautiful detail and clothes seen in print ad's and one pop stars was amazing but that much talent in one room, not at all unexpected



I must admit I had a little moment when I was able to get my fan girl hands on some of the visual and textural delights of Jaime Lee Major's dresses. Just image a grown girl cooing at a glorious dress worn by Kimbra while not drawing attention to herself.





A big thank you to Mother Father PR for showing me around and introducing me to a few new labels I will most definitely have to dive into in the future...Christmas is not too far away after all and sometimes you have to help Santa out by buying a few gifts for yourself.

 ♥ pixelhazard
Has to go visit the parentals

8 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, these pieces are exquisite! I LOVE that blue dress (reminds me of a mermaid), and those Oxfords are awesome! :)

Saphira Thenalia said...

L-O-V-E alll!!!dazzling!!

saphira-t


Zuzanna said...

Amazing !!!

LittleCloud said...

hey Reen Reen! I've finally made a portrait of you ; ) I hope you'll like it !

Portraits for Bloggers!

Mica said...

So many great pieces! Love those studded shoes :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

We love this! All the shoes<3

ox from NYC
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

The Mind's Clothes said...

Amazing shoes and clothes ! I love it ;)

Jacquii Lie said...

Great post! I love these guys! You NEED those shows in your life.

Couture Caddy x