Wednesday, October 31, 2012

RED REEBONZ

Dear Internets,


1pm! After possibly 2 caffeinated beverages and 20 minutes of daydreaming about all things ranging from whats for dinner tonight to what you're wearing on the weekend, this special time of the day probably heralds in the much needed lunch break for most. For me however, it's the daily release time of awesome new designer bags at discounted prices.


Hell bent on a designer bag I can justify with the statement "but it was on special, I couldn't NOT buy it!', I've been stalking Reebonz for several days now. Launched by Singaporean entrepreneurs Samuel Lim, Daniel Lim and Benjamin Han in 2009, Reebonz has since set up regional offices across Asia with expansion into Australia & other regions.

Right now you can choose between Coach, Gucci, Valentino, Hermes, Marc Jacobs, Prada & Givenchy, to name just a few. By lunch time tomorrow I'll be sifting through Balenciaga, Proenza Schouler, Ferragamo, Vintage Chanel, LV & Burberry (cos I'm a massive name dropper yo!). Apologies for what sounded like an appointment list at a European Drs surgery back there....I guess I just got a little frenzied by the designer line up, but can you blame me?

Though my visions of purchases are single minded and limited to handbags for now, they have some gorgeous vintage Chanel jewellery, sunglasses and men's accessories as well. Signing up is pretty easy and you get to opt into any e-mails or sale reminders which is perfect for someone like me who hates being bombarded with e-mails.

Reebonz sign up is generally by invitation so you don't have a massive battle on your hands when you want to purchase something, but I've attached invitations to all these links so you can get your 30-70% off! I personally found the hardest part is settling on what I want....and soon as I figure it out, you know an outfit post and feature is coming your way!


EXCLUSIVE OFFER (AUS/NZ): Being the biggest designer bag stockist in Australia and because Reebonz and Bright Green Laces loves you so much, we have something spesh just for you - free monies! When Australians sign up here, they can get AU$28 credit for their first purchase. Kiwis sign ups will get NZ$36 credit for their first purchase. Credit will be valid for 30 days from the day they sign up!
Time for me to return to shopping and instead of sinking all that money into halloween candy, invest in yourself & get a bag - ah deluded justifications!




 ♥ pixelhazard
is a bag lady!

14 comments:

Erin Edwards said...

Love the bags....can never have enough! My shopping hazard!


Erin

thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

Hair Extensions Australia said...

Lovely collection of bags! I love them all. They are so classy and stylish.

cheap human hair extensions australia

The Mind's Clothes said...

Nice bag and nice photos ;)

ASparklyHanger said...

these bags are incredible!
http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

Sin12012 said...

Ahah ! It's Halloween ! :D

xo ,
Ana Catalarrana
http://Sinbowtie.blogsdpot.com

Kelly Ann said...

I want everything!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Jennifer said...

beautiful bags!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Kdotorg said...

Ugghhh, this is very dangerous. I am soon the be broke thanks to Reebonz! At least I'll have pretty new bags to make it worth while :)
km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
xx.

Complacency Kills said...

I've never heard of Reebonz before, thanks for the tip and love that jaw-dropping Chanel the most

xo
Complacency Kills 

his little lady said...

Loving all of these bags!!
xo TJ

Aya Pimentel said...

I love the bags and the Halloween costumes are great! :)

-Aya <3

Mind if we follow each others blog? :)

Jacquii Lie said...

EEEEEEPPPPPPP!! I want the YSL, the Hermes, the Chanel, the Miu Miu....and omg the list goes on. Stop enabling me!! haha.

Couture Caddy x

Fabliha said...

haha loving the halloween picture - I hope you had a great one
xxx
INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

Caro * said...

Fabulous bag, the Chanel bag is perfect :)