Tuesday, October 9, 2012

STACCATO

Dear Internets,


Shoes! A word often mentioned,countless times while I'm sleep talking no doubt but there is truly something about the versatility and bold design of foot wear that makes it addictive to the point of crippling and cliche but when they are made as well and comfortably as Staccato shoes, you know why.

[Diaries of Bella & me looking goofy next to her]
Last week marked the relaunch of Staccato shoes in Bondi Junction Westfield, after having the flagship store refurbished by visual merchandiser Harald Kamp. If you haven't been by, it may be because you have never crossed the street at level 3 & my aren't you kicking yourself. Don't worry, I was too but that can easily be remedied. You have the added excuse of 'needing' to go see the Zara store that's just opened up.


The night was all shoes, handbags, bubbly and blue frosted mini cupcakes. Coupled with the company of Phoebe, the lovely ladies at Trish Nicol & the helpful staff, it made for a the best late night shopping I've done in a while. One lucky lady walked away with a $500 shopping spree & thanks to the comp I won at Diaries of Bella I walked away with a pair of Staccato shoes exclusive to the Bondi Junction store.


I must admit, my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when I was told I could pick which ever pair of shoes I wanted! It was a toss up between neon translucent oxfords which I may very well go back for, or these classic black babies. Tough decisions but someones got to make them!



 [Metallic Clutch - thrifted | Translucent bangles - Cotton On| Lippy - Mac Ruby Woo & Kate Moss Rimmel]

Due to a random bout of bad weather I've had to do these in a somewhat backyard-ish location but hopefully if the sun starts playing ball again, it's back to loction shots, yay!


 ♥ pixelhazard
in shoe heaven

7 comments:

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

Great photos! Love your maxi!
xo,
nancy

Buzz said...

Really like the shoes!

Thx for stopping by. Wanna follow each other?

(enter my giveaway - iphone case)

Kiss,
laura

livlovelaugh said...

zomg i love your photos! I want those see-through oxfords~

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Put your heels up said...

Great pictures! I love the beige shoes, they are perfect :)

xx
Put your heels up

Caitie Schlisserman said...

wow, could those shoes be any cuter? seriously!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

lavender said...

thanks fot comment on my blog, i was so happy to se you there! ;) i love your pics they are so colorful ;) and you've got great shoes now. Can I invite you on my blog again? If you would like to follow me i will be happy and i can follow you too. ;)
xoxo
Justyna

www.no-more-surprises.blogspot.com

Julye said...

so nice pictures !!!