Sunday, October 7, 2012

T-FEVER

Dear Internets,

T-Fever def. This one has nothing to do with the need for a constant supply of tea; an affliction that seems to affect individuals during cold weather, particularly related to herbal tea. Can also be applied to coffee. Nope! I refer to the barrage of awesome T shirts and crops that have...well...cropped up everywhere. As the weather warms up on this side of the earth and the joys of layering come into fruition on the other side of the world, we have been bombarded with awesome T's, just as I was about to throw away a whole heap of mine.


Slogan T's, Band T's, and ones with badass prints & images, there's just no avoiding it. As for my faves, I have 3 clear favorites. The Givenchy Rottweiler Tee, The 'Join a wierd trip' Tee & lastly (certainly least expensive) is the NastyGal Hot Kiss Muscle Tee. Have you got the fever & if so, what's it for?

 ♥ pixelhazard
Has the fever & it has nothing 
to do with Justin Bieber

5 comments:

Jacquii Lie said...

I love the Givenchy and Balenciaga tees to death but they were so over-exposed at NYFW that they killed my want for one. I'll just have to wait till next season and get in first! Haha. Hope to see you back on CC soon :)

Couture Caddy
www.couturecaddy.com.au

Mica said...

I love tees! :) Graphic tees are my fave, although I don't wear them as often now.

fashionista face said...

love band tees

following you now :)

fashionistaface.blogspot.co.uk

Lysa said...

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

Paisley said...

I've been seeing those Givenchy and Balenciaga tees in almost every fashion week street style photo...its so interesting to see which trends explode like crazy!
xx,
Paisley
paisleynotplaid